With confirmation on an unofficial concept design of the smartwatch and patents filed by Samsung, the Galaxy Gear is planned to be unveiled at Samsung Unpacked Event on September 4. The folks over at T3 have come up with a conceptual look at the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Gear smartwatch, going as far as shooting a video to show what the smartwatch could be capable of, which includes :
- built-in S voice for maps
- answering calls
- reading and responding to messages
- fitness app with built in pedometer
- telling time when it is on idle
- display on a flexible AMOLED
The concept certainly looks great and if the final product is something similar to this, well, the Galaxy Gear will surely be a major hit. It won’t be long till the Unpacked Event on September 4.Hello?