Access hidden features of the Galaxy Note 3
It’s said that everyone has a secret and this is so true for our phones too. Do you know that there are hidden menus in the Samsung Galaxy Note 3?
All mobile phones, have some set of codes that are used for specific purposes. Most of these codes are not meant for common users, and really they really are of not much importance to most of us. We will be listing some of the secret codes for the range of Samsung Galaxy devices. Please note that some of the codes might not work with all devices.
Open your phone dialer and key-in the following code :
- *#06# To check IMEI No.
- *#9090# – Diagnostic Configuration
- * #1234# to check software version of phone.
- *#272*IMEI# – Reset User data + Change Sales Code
- *#12580*369# to check software and hardware information.
- *#0228# Battery status (ADC, RSSI reading)
- *2767*3855# Full factory reset (Don’t dial it does not ask you to confirm unless you have problem)
- *#0*# This Code shows Screen Test Menu (LCD Test Menu) Hidden Menu
- *#283# Audio LoopBack Control
- *#07# Test History (SAR Level)
- *#228# ADC Reading (Battery Status)
- *#7353# Self Test Mode (2nd Hidden Menu
There is another way you can know some basic info about your phone through the IMEI (International Mobile Station Equipment Identity) number. Open dialer and key-in *#06# to get your phone’s IMEI number and type it in the box at this site.
Note: This will work on all Samsung Galaxy series smartphones and we will not be responsible for any damage to your device.