Best 5 Gmail Cheat Sheet
Gmail came equipped with some cool shortcuts which will help you save time by allowing you to never take your hands off the keyboard to use the mouse.
Of course you have to enable the option in settings first in order to make use of the shortcuts that will help you use Gmail faster and easier. We have searched and found a collection of the best cheat sheet which might make learning and understanding the shortcuts a bit easier.
How to Enable Gmail shortcuts
- When you have logged on to Gmail, click on the Gear icon at the top right corner, then select Settings.
- Make sure you are at the General tab.
- Scroll down until you find Keyboard shortcuts section, then click on the radio button to enable the option.
1. Gmail Cheat Sheet
Source: Gmail Cheat Sheet
2. Minimalistic Gmail Cheat Sheet
3. Gmail Cheat Sheet Wallpaper
Source: Gmail Cheat Sheet Wallpaper
4. Gmail Shortcuts
Source: Gmail Shortcuts
5. Gmail Cheat Sheet
Source: Gmail Cheat SheetHello?