Ever imagined what the rich and famous might look like doing ordinary work?
Sometimes, we tend to forget that billionaires are people too, with the huge monetary value attached to them. We have extracted a gallery of the richest entrepreneurs doing your everyday job from the job website JobVine. See for yourself what the big-players might look like working normal jobs and probably you won’t see them like this ever again.
Realize that everyone started out the same way, but what they fought for, and the chances that they took to become rich and famous.
1) Bill Gates the mailman. Net worth $84.5 billion
2. Warren Buffet the police officer. Net worth $66.9 billion
3. Steve Ballmer the mechanic. Net worth $20.8 billion
4. J.K. Rowling the waitress. Net worth $1 billion
5. Donald Trump the butcher. Net worth $4.1 billion
6. Oprah Winfrey the bus driver. Net worth $2.9 billion
7. Elon Musk the plumber. Net worth $12.4 billion
8. Reid Hoffman the toll booth worker. Net worth $4.1 billion
9. Giorgio Armani the janitor. Net worth $9.1 billion
10. Carlos Slim Helu the construction worker. Net worth $80.6 billion
11. Richard Branson the barber. Net worth $5 billion
12. Mark Zuckerberg the waiter. Net worth $33.7 billion
13. Larry Page the McDonald’s worker. Net worth $31.7 billion
14. Mohammed Al Amoudi the cashier. Net worth $8.8 billion